Junior Racquet Sizes
Q: How do I choose the right racquet size for a junior student?
|RACQUET LENGTH||CHILD’S AGE||CHILD’S HEIGHT|
|19 inches||3 or under||Under 3′|
|21 inches||4 to 5||3′ to 3’11″|
|23 inches||6 to 8||4′ to 4’5″|
|25 inches||9 to 10||4’6″ to 4’9″|
|26 inches||11 to 12 years old||4’10″ to 5′|
Q: How do I register for a class?
A: Registration for All Classes at All locations, unless other wise stated for a specific site or event, must go through that cities Parks & Recreation. Each recreation has it’s own system of registration that can be viewed on a city by city basis by following these links:
Q: If I miss a class how can I do a make-up?
A: First off, if you miss a class for any reason you can do a make-up at the same location provided that it’s the same level class.
- By the end of the 4-5 week session, any make-ups not done will be lost.
- if you know you’re going to be out of town in week 3 of the session, you could even do a preemptive make-up in weeks 1 or 2.
- Classes will not be pro-rated at any of our locations
Q: What if there is no other day offered for my particular class at my location that I need to make up?
A: If Tennis Anyone cancels the class, lets say due to rain, than we will often announce a make-up on a specific date, check with your Head Pro running the site or call the office at (909) 625-2060. If you miss a class for a personal reason and there is no other available make up classes then you can “Store” a class credit.
- “Stored Class Credits” can be saved and used in a future session.
- “Stored Class Credits” can NOT be exchanged for cash value through Tennis Anyone or through the City in which you are registered.
*Yorba Linda Location ONLY: Classes cancelled due to inclement weather will be rescheduled by the city if possible. If we are unable to reschedule the class, participants will receive a refund for the cancelled class. No Make-ups or refunds for missed classes by the participant.
Q: What does a student need to bring to class?
A: Students must supply their own tennis racquets & water. Tennis Anyone will always supply the tennis balls. Students should always dress for outdoor physical activity. No open toed shoes.
Q: How will I know if a class is cancelled due to rain?
A: Class will never be canceled because rain is fore-casted, it’s windy, or it’s hot.
- Classes are cancelled only if the courts are wet when it’s time for class.
- Students can call the Tennis Anyone Weather Hotline the same day of class at (909) 625-2060
- Students can check the Tennis Anyone Face Book Fan Page HERE
- When in doubt students should head to the courts.