SPRING SEASONWinter Spring Summer Fall
STEP 2: CHOOSE A CLASS THAT FITS
|Pee Wee Semi-Private Lessons (ages 3-6)||Tues - 4:45-5:30pm Thurs – 4:45-5:30pm|
|Jr Semi Private-Beg/Intermediate (ages 7-13)||Tues / Wed/ Thurs – 5:30-6:30pm|
|Jr Semi-Private Int/Advanced (ages 7-17)||Tues /Wed/ Thurs – 6:30-7:30pm Tues & Thurs- 7:30-8:30pm|
|Adult Semi Private Lessons||Wed 7:30-8:30pm|
Starting in Spring 2021 class sizes are moving up to 2-4 students per court/coach and prices are being reduced by $40-$50 per 4 week session.
We will be using USTA Safeplay Protocols at ALL times to keep students and coaches safe during Covid.
STEP 3: REGISTER WITH THE CITY
- Diamond Bar Center,1600 Grand Avenue
- *Facility Temporarily Closed due to Covid-19. Call for updates to most current operating hours
- City of Diamond Bar 21810 Copley Drive, Diamond Bar, CA 91765
- Complete and Sign Registration form
- (909) 839-7070 Registration Questions Only
STEP 4: ATTEND CLASS AND ENJOY
All Classes: Ronald Reagan Park2201 S. Peaceful Hills Road, Diamond Bar
All Camps: Maple Hill Park1355 S. Maple Hill Road, Diamond Bar
What to bring to classTennis Racquet (Junior Sizes)Dress for Outdoor ActivityNO open-toed shoes or sandalsDrinking waterA great attitude to Learn!!!