SUMMER SEASONWinter Spring Summer Fall
STEP 2: CHOOSE A CLASS THAT FITS
|Pee Wee Semi Private Tennis Lessons (ages 3-6)||Wed and/or Fri – 4:45-5:30pm|
|Jr Semi Private Tennis Lessons-Beginning (ages 7-13)||Wed and/or Fri – 5:30-6:30pm|
|Jr Semi Private Tennis Lessons-Inter/Advanced (ages 7-17)||Wed and/or Fri – 6:30-7:30pm|
|Adult Semi Private Tennis Lessons (ages 18+)||Wed and or Fri – 7:30-8:30pm|
All Class sizes have been adjusted to 1-2 students max per court and coach to allow for safe spacing for students and coaches at all times. Class pricing has been increased to reflect class sizes of 1-2 students. As state, county, and city mandates loosen we will adjust class size restrictions and lower pricing into future sessions. Classes have also been formatted for safe play during Covid.
STEP 3: REGISTER WITH THE CITY
Walk-inAlhambra Park Office500 N. Palm AvenueMon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm
Phone or Fax-in(626) 570-3242 Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:00pm (626) 284-0310 FAX
Drop-OffFollow these easy steps to drop off register:
- Place Registration form and check in an envelope marked for Leisure Classes
- Drop off at City Hall or use night deposit box at First St. Entrance
- Alhambra City Hall, Community Services, 111 S. First St
Mail-in RegistrationFollow these easy steps to register by mail:
- Download and print the Program Registration Application.
- Mail application form with payment, (no cash), to: City of Alhambra, Leisure Classes, 111 S. First St, Alhambra, CA 91801
- Include a self addressed stamped envelope if you want a class receipt
- Please print legible and be sure to include a check payable to the City of Alhambra, or your credit card number and expiration date on the Application form.